Berean Community Church sent a team of 14 people to Haiti from March 30 to April 6, 2011. This page contains background on the trip and links to some of the stories and testimonies of how the Lord worked during their time in Haiti.
(click the photo for a full sized image with names)
Watch the video slideshow of the trip that was shared after the team returned:
Hear the team sharing about the trip at a Sunday morning service after their return:
Take a look at some specific materials from individual team members:
Paul and Lynn Larsen
- Read an update about the trip that Paul sent to Grace Missions
See the six part video Becky compiled:
- From MN to Limbe-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiTmEtKhoRY
- Around the Barkman Center-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7bD8T-mWhw
- Around Limbe-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbsMuQ0zAxM
- The kids at the orphanage-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAIuzLFvVjA
- Saying goodbye-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOkZR3bVYpQ
Joel and Abby Kuhlmann
- Read Joel's thoughts about the trip.
- Read about how Abby saw the Lord working during the trip.
- Read a post-trip blog report Joel put together.
- See the entire trip on Google Earth.
Joel and Faye Wagar
- Read Faye's thoughts about the trip.
- Read Cliff's thoughts about the trip.
- Read Kelly's thoughts about the trip.